Connect with your content.
SharePoint integration with Synaptica KMS allows for direct import of terms and definitions. Out tool enables direct communication between two systems and delivers
- Improved definition of your company’s taxonomy.
- Unified terms and languages.
- Faster and reliable tagging
- Taxonomies are used for search.
- Optional auto-tagging for high volume content.
Hierarchy is automatically built to allow for navigation plus related and synonyms can be imported.
”Synaptica and Search Explained have joined forces to overcome some of the inherent deficiencies of SharePoint and deliver a richer search and browse experience that leverages the rich semantics of knowledge organization systems
For the User our SharePoint Connector tool ensures
- Intuitive search.
- Improved interface experience.
- Content is found easily and quickly.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- Allows for search recommendations.
- Less time looking for content and terms.
Seamless end-to-end solution for utilizing taxonomies, thesauri, and other controlled vocabularies. The company provides an improved user experience and standardized methods to search and discover content.
Our SharePoint connector tool is included with an enterprise license for Synaptica KMS. Integration professional services and support are also available. Our SharePoint connector tool was developed in partnership with Search Explained.
Microsoft SharePoint is used by 50% of Fortune 500 Companies with over 100 million users worldwide. 75% of Intranets were built on SharePoint in the last 5 years.